Sunday, December 5, 2021

Fall Break 2021 !!!


Fall Break 2021!  
We went to Branson MO!  
When I said to Brian it was kind of a fishing trip, he was like “NO!”  Then at the end, on the way, home he said, “OK, so maybe it was kind of like a fishing trip!”  
The boys have picked up fly fishing with Brian!  AND I think they look ADORABLE in their waders!  I think they like playing in the water and wading more than anything but THEY did have fun catching things!!!!! 
Dray Run Creek  an only under 16 of age fishing place!


Then we made it to our condo on the water..... and Reid was the first to catch something that trip! 
Pierce caught something at Dry Run Creek, but it jumped out of the net before I could get a picture!  Ha!
Pierce really did have patience and tried really hard!!!






Then part of Johnny Morris’s places, was a Top of the Hill, golf cart trail and ride!  It was so much fun!!!










Then one day we headed to Johnny Morris’s Dogwood Canyon resort!  Again, so much fun and beautiful landscape! 



Even the Treehouse Masters show on Animal Planet built a tree house there!
This was their swing!  I could have stayed there for day! 





Reid found a well!!

One dreary day, we did putt putt and The Titanic Museum!






Our last day, coming home we stopped BACK by Dry Run Creek and we HAD MAJOR SUCCESS!!!!!



I think the boys had a good time....
I was the getter, the holder and as Reid said “You were a GREAT picture taker!!!!!”  Ha!!!!
I loved seeing and watching their excitement!  I also enjoyed seeing Brian be excited to do something fun with the boys!!!!

HA! 

No comments: