Saturday, July 16, 2022

Get Well Soon

Unfortunately, 7/5/22, Momma went to the doctor because she wasn’t feeling well.  They sent her to the hospital for tests.   Very quickly they found out she had had a heart attack.   She possibly had it when the boys were with her.   Unfortunately for women, there are hardly any signs.   She had some chest heaviness on Saturday the 2nd.   But just thought she was tired.   But soon after that her energy just left her.  That is what made her go to the doctor.   Thankfully our little hospital in Paris has a great contract with St Thomas in Nashville.   She was air lifted there that day.   They got her there, we got there and tests and plans started happening.   We are were and still are in shock.  Thankfully she did not need stents, but unfortunately she has irreversible damage to a part of her heart.   One artery was 100% blocked.   She has been started on meds and will start cardiac rehab soon.  She is more aware now, and will be going to the doctor with ANY pain from here on out.   She is home resting at this time.  I call her about 152 million times a day!  I am bothering daddy a lot now too!  Soon she hopefully get her strength back.   
It was all so very scary.  I am so thankful she is ok.  
I love you Momma.   

 

No comments: