Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Recent Happenings....

This past weekend I was able to go home to Paris, for a 4 day weekend. I went to visit with family, celebrate Momma's birthday and just to be at home.... in and around the country side of life, away from the rat race of a city.... for a while! It was definitely refreshing!!!! And yes, for those of you wondering, I did get to see Baby while I was home! ;) Mom, Dad and I were able to eat at Paulette's (and yes, for you all that know about the cake at Paulette's, we DID have a piece of Strawberry Cake - YUMMY!) and then Mom & I headed to Murray, KY for piddling on her birthday. We also were able to ride around KenLake and see the pretty landscape and we happened upon a HUGE bird's nest (3rd picture down) on the bridge crossing the Tennessee River! Insanely big!!! :) It was a fabulous weekend and I was so glad I was able to be there! I am so thankful for my family! I don't know what I would do with out them! They are my life and I love them so much!
Can you see that little green grasshopper??

Baby

Red Headed Wood Pecker

THEN! (this is exciting and fun news!) Over this same fun weekend our friends Courtney & Todd got a new addition to their household.......a Daschund PUPPY!!! B & I got to meet him Monday night on his last walk before bedtime! He is so stinking cute & I just wanted to bite him and squeeze his little paws to death!!! :) Meet Monroe!!!!!!!!! :)

Also, no word on when Miss Brooklyn Avery will arrive! I will keep you all posted!!! :) Her room is waiting on her!!!

1 comment:

Kellye said...

Love those letters over the crib! Way cute!