Sunday, May 31, 2009

Wedding Fun!

This weekend we went to Madison, Mississippi for a wedding of a close family friend of B's family!! It was such a beautiful day! Kacey, the youngest of the 3 girls that B & Jason grew up with, was the one getting hitched! She looked so beautiful (and so did the rest of the group!)!! We had a good time and I enjoyed hearing stories of when the girls and boys were together when they were younger!!! Thanks for the invite ya'll! Ya'll are the sweetest!!!

The reception site! Just breath taking!!


I just LOVED the grooms cake! They love to snow ski as you can see!! The topper was just awesome!!!

Beautiful Cake and Yummy to too!!

A cute monogram that stuck to the floor! Neat!!!

Kacey & Mr Terry! Daughter & Father dance

Kellye, Seb & Kirsten (the 2 older sisters of the bride and the nephew of the bride!) So sweet!


Their get away car! :)

Ok, so the picture below has to be my favorite picture of the night! It truly made me laugh out loud! He saw me taking pictures, ran up and BAM! this is the picture I caught! I love it!! He is a silly goose and truly enjoyed himself!!! and look at the friend pointing to him, in the right hand corner, like "yep, this is the man!" :)

1 comment:

Kellye said...

STACY! I am so glad you guys got to come for the wedding! Everytime I get to chat with you...I guess this makes twice now (ha ha!) I walk away thinking...man I wish we all lived closer! You are such a sweet girl!