Happy 4th of July everyone!!!
I had a really fun weekend this weekend! Saturday B & I thought we would try and go some where different to see fireworks.....we went Downtown. It was definitely a different experience. TONS more people than we are used to and of COURSE there had to be an "issue" with the crowd....on down the street from us, a bystander decided to set off his own fireworks and caught the park on fire....the fire trucks had to come and put it out.....I got video of it on my camera, I will try to post that soon also! Only in Memphis right? ha! and of course the people watching was AMAZING! :)
Also, this weekend, Julie & David came to town to see Brooklyn and to 'pend the night with B & I! We got to spend the afternoon and some of the evening with Joe & Amy and Brooklyn! It was such a good time just sitting around with good friends! It makes you appreciate who you have in your life! Enjoy the below pictures! Brooklyn has gotten so big, 6 weeks old this week! TIME FLIES!!!
Well, we are off to Disney Land and Sean & Katie's wedding this week...so the next blog should be fun! Ya'll have a great week!!! :)
Sophe in my basket!
I had a really fun weekend this weekend! Saturday B & I thought we would try and go some where different to see fireworks.....we went Downtown. It was definitely a different experience. TONS more people than we are used to and of COURSE there had to be an "issue" with the crowd....on down the street from us, a bystander decided to set off his own fireworks and caught the park on fire....the fire trucks had to come and put it out.....I got video of it on my camera, I will try to post that soon also! Only in Memphis right? ha! and of course the people watching was AMAZING! :)
Also, this weekend, Julie & David came to town to see Brooklyn and to 'pend the night with B & I! We got to spend the afternoon and some of the evening with Joe & Amy and Brooklyn! It was such a good time just sitting around with good friends! It makes you appreciate who you have in your life! Enjoy the below pictures! Brooklyn has gotten so big, 6 weeks old this week! TIME FLIES!!!
Well, we are off to Disney Land and Sean & Katie's wedding this week...so the next blog should be fun! Ya'll have a great week!!! :)
1 comment:
Hi Stacy, we love your blog! I feel like I know the two of you well from all of the stories Sean has shared and now from your blog too! We can't wait to see you guys in CA, we hope that you have a Great time at Disney Land and the Wedding! See you soon!
Post a Comment