No one told me that I needed to bring winter clothes to Southern California in July. IT IS FREEZING HERE. Ok, so not really freezing, but it is way CHILLIER than at home. I mean, I packed like I was going to Memphis in the Summer (aka: 800 degrees, Humidity @ 900 decimals & Heat Index of 1,000). Anaheim: Highs in the 70s, but in the shade it is like 60. Lows in the low 60s. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE IT and am eating it up, but LORDY, I didn't expect to be so cold! ;) Soooo, B was super sweet to me and took me to Target last night @ 10pm and (keep in mind with the 2 hour time difference we were walking zombies in there) let me get the below hoodie jacket! I do love the yellow! and I had a friend (and you know who you are!) tell me just recently that I looked pretty in yellow so I went for it!

but besides being a tad bit chilly, we have ALREADY had a fabulous time out here. DisneyLand is so quaint and fun! The people are totally different to say the least! B & I actually look out of place! ha! and today we went on an 8 hour tour through LA and got to see all the big places that you think of....like Rodeo Drive, the Kodak Theatre, celebrity's homes, and The Walk of Stars and OMG you should have SEEN the people at Micheal Jackson's star! I ACTUALLY got to get a picture of it! but MAN, it was nuts!! I haven't seen any celebrities! I am still keeping my eyes peeled for any celebs that might make a showing! and I am totally embarassed to say how many pictures I have taken already! ha!!!
Anyways, I just thought it would be fun to at least post one story while out on vacay! :)
Hope ya'll have a great rest of the week!
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment