Christmas in Leland, Mississippi! It was a quick day, but so much fun! I enjoyed being there with all the kids running wild and Traci telling stories! :) We laughed too much, ate too much and stayed too late but it was a blast!!!
Carly's crazy socks! LOVED them! :)
Trace & Brett (cousins)
Mia in the back, Kirsten (L) and Carly (R). Cousins!
Mamaw in her shawl I made her! Doesn't she look pretty!? :)
so much fun Stacy!! That shawl is beautiful, you crochet, or knit?? I once knew how to crochet, wish I would have kept up with it. Happy Holidays. Much Love, Katie
Hey Sweets!!! I crochet! MeeMaw had tried to teach me when I was younger and of course, back then I didn't want to learn! but about a year or so ago, I decided to pick it back up! and I was so glad to have MeeMaw to help me when I did! Thank you! I am still learning!!! We can have a lesson with each other when we visit! how about that?? Hope you are doing well! Much love to you! Stacy
2 comments:
so much fun Stacy!! That shawl is beautiful, you crochet, or knit?? I once knew how to crochet, wish I would have kept up with it. Happy Holidays.
Much Love, Katie
Hey Sweets!!! I crochet! MeeMaw had tried to teach me when I was younger and of course, back then I didn't want to learn! but about a year or so ago, I decided to pick it back up! and I was so glad to have MeeMaw to help me when I did! Thank you! I am still learning!!! We can have a lesson with each other when we visit! how about that?? Hope you are doing well! Much love to you! Stacy
Post a Comment