Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Friends & Funny Faces!

One Monday night, Autumn came down from Nashville to visit with Audra & I for Christmas. We all 3 met in college and have stayed in touch ever since! We went out to eat & went to Saddle Creek to watch it "snow" on the creek! It was such a good time! I am so thankful to have Audra living in town with me, and I think Aud & I both wish Autumn was closer (but Nashville is not as far as DC right?)! :) Anyways, I found the below pictures just a second ago and forgot that I had them! ;) Enjoy! Whitten was cracking me up, Aud said she had never seen that face before! I guess Miss Stacy just brings it out in her! She was hammin' it up! :) Love you girls!



Autumn, Audra & Me @ "the snow" (on the commercial per Audra, it was no less than a blizzard) and when you got there you could barely see it! ha! Funny! but fun!!!

Look at that face! Cracking me up!!! :)

The minute I would get done taking the picture she would go back to being normal, but for some reason when it was about to flash she would pucker up! HA!

What!??

Finally Momma got her to smile!!!

No comments: