Saturday, July 17, 2010

I am FLIGHTY.....

and I don't like it!!! This pregnancy brain is getting too me!!!! I have had my brother say "I am worried about you!" :) and my Mom say "I might be smarter than you for at least 9 Months!" (which we laugh about, but STILL) "AGH!!!!" I have 9 thousand lists and then I lose the lists. While I am patiently waiting for B to tell me about his day, I think "Oooo, I need to tell him about that!" and when he is done, the thought isn't there any more!!!! On my way to work when I can't write on my list, the list that I will soon lose, I think of all these things I need to do for the day, and I even sing myself a little song....like "Maaaake a grocery liiiiiist" thinking that will help, and I get HOME from work that night and THEN think about the grocery list!!!!!
Oh the joys of being pregnant!!! :)
It will go away right???
*sigh*

1 comment:

Kellye said...

Well the good news is that pregnancy brain does go away. But is soon replaced by Mommy brain which is you are so busy trying to make sure the baby has a clean diaper, has been fed, and is on the correct nap schedule, the health department isn't going to come condemn your house that you won't remember if you brushed your teeth or when the last time YOU ate was. Don't worry though...you're not alone and despite attack of the Mommy brain, you'll remember the important stuff. =) And then!!!! If you have an iPhone, you can just download an app for lists and such! BEST THING FOR MOMS EVER!!!!