Saturday, July 3, 2010

Oh boy, OH BOY!

IT IS A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17 week ultrasound!!!! :) I had a hard time telling where the baby was.....but his head is to the Left and you are looking at his profile!!! AMAZING!!!!!!!!

17 week Bump pic!!!




Sophe taking up space on the recliner with me!!!


Karen's Anniversary Flowers that she couldn't take home with her because her "family of animals" eat them! :)






HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Father's Day weekend we got to go to Paris and spend it with Daddy! We didn't do a lot which was great! We hung out by the pool on Saturday & Saturday night we fed all the baby calves!! Sunday we had steaks and potatoes! YUMMY!!!! It was a wonderful weekend, I hated for it to end!!!
I love you!!!

I didn't even get a picture with Daddy! but there he is opening up his drill!!! :) It had to be shipped later.

Bottles!!!




3 comments:

Katie said...

Stacy,

We are SO Happy for you guys! Wonderful news of a baby boy coming soon!!!

Now, on a more serious NOTE, CAN YOU PLEASE START LOOKING PREGNANT, REALLY!!!!!!!! MY STOMACH IS TWICE YOUR SIZE!!!!!!!!! ;)

Jennifer said...

Woo Hoo! Congratulations! Baby boys are so sweet.

Mary-Kate said...

Yay! Congrats!! And enjoy that "bump" while it remains a bump! At 30 weeks, I can assure you it will get in the way! :)