Thursday, August 19, 2010

6 months today! :)

or 24 weeks for those that can understand the week thing, because I CAN NOT, it is SO HARD for me! I need to make myself a card to carry around every week! ;) so finally today, I can tell people in MONTHS, for at least this month! ;)
Today I had a patient say....."Oooo, what are you cooking up in there in the belly?" and I laughed and because I guess I didn't answer right off she says "Ohhhh, I am so sorry, you aren't cooking anything are you?" (and she was probably freaking out in her head saying "OH CRAP, I have just told a CHUBBY girl that I thought she was pregnant!") I laughed and said "Oh yea, I am cooking something alright, you are ok.....a little boy!" she was like "Whew! So, you are like 4 months" and I said "NOPE, 6 months TODAY!" It was ALL quite funny!!!
but since this past week and a 3 days I have been struggling with some vertigo..... I am not taking a picture this week, but here is me at 23 weeks!
:)



August 7th, 2010
Marion & Robert's wedding!
She was gorgeous, he was so handsome, the flowers were beautiful, the church and reception place was magnificent, the music was fun and the drinks were a flowin'!!
Happy Wedding!!!



and I ran up too her and said "you know I have my camera!" and she said "of course!" ha!! I am gonna miss rooming with her at the CF Conference, we had such a good time last year! :)

I'm gonna miss going to CF Conference with these fun peeps too!!! :) and the tie Dr B has on, Marion and I picked out at LAST CF Conference! :)

the Pink Palace at night! Such a neat place for a reception!






I finished the blanket that me and MeeMaw started together! :)


Baby N's blanket!


the REVEAL of the bedding........ :)

2 comments:

Katie said...

Stacy, we were ONCE friends, but NO LONGER!!!!!! I'm trying to be happy for you that you LOOK AMAZING AT 6 MONTHS, but it's NOT WORKING!!! I am a Month and 1/2 behind you & I LOOK MUCH MORE PREGNANT!!!!!!!! HUMPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Okay, now that I got that out of my system, you look Amazing, absolutely Stunning for a pregnant Mama!!! God Bless You...Only 3 months to go!!!

Sherry Sumners said...

Checking in on you Stacy and I hear the good news.... 6mths!!! Gosh girl..you can't even tell you are expecting. LOVE the material on the pillow and Baby N??? HUMM?? Hope you are feeling better, take care.... and keep smiling...it's right around the corner!! Your not going to know what to think when the weather gets cooler:)!!