Thursday, September 9, 2010

:o)

Charlotte Skyline! :)


Our August has been full! but so much fun! as I mentioned in my last post, the first of the month Brian & I were supposed to head to Charlotte to see our best friends Todd & Courtney, but I got the Vestibular Neuritis and was down for the count for several weeks, but finally that cleared up enough at the END of the month, on my birthday weekend, that we got to go up there and spend 3 or 4 days.....and had an absolute blast!! It was such a relaxing long weekend, we had NOTHING planned except a day at the wineries, and we got to REALLY enjoy our visit and VISIT instead of feeling like we were running 90 to nothing! It was WONDERFUL! and for Pete's sake they introduced me to Trader Joe's, I am forever changed and in love! :)
It was great to see Court, I have missed her so much, and boy, was it hard to leave too. Crying is an understatement, B kept saying "don't do that!" when Court was leaving for work on our last day! and like I miss Court, I know B missing having a beer buddy in Todd!!

Todd, thank you so much for showing B all the beer selections and enjoying a few with him too!
Court, thank you for helping me shop for clothes and panties! ;)

Thank you guys so much for having us and for all the sweet things you did for me for my birthday and Brian's and for Baby B! The cupcakes were DELISH and all our presents so perfect! It couldn't have been a better trip!!! We love you so much!!!!


Some of DownTown, or UpTown Charlotte!


Some vine on their trees! ;) you know I was fascinated!!!
and speaking of fascinated, they have some cedar trees in their back and side yard. Court was describing their backyard to me one time on the phone and she is like "oh and we have trees that line the yard" when I finally got to see them, I was like "Um, they aren't just trees they are MUTANT trees!" HUGE I tell you! I couldn't even get the WHOLE thing in a picture to SHOW you how big they were!!!! :)



Our birthday and Baby Shower Banner

cuppy cakes that were soooooooo good!!! Baby & Birthday themed! So special!!!!




*************************************************************************

Our Winery Trip! :) It was so much fun and they had their very own DD for the WHOLE trip! I loved it!!!! :) they were all so quaint and in very pretty country side! I definitely want to go back when we go and visit again!!


Raffaldini's! our 3rd winery stop!! SO PRETTY!!!!!! they were having a wedding there that night, such a PERFECT spot!!!


RayLen, our 2nd winery stop! We had a picnic looking over the vineyards! It was GORGEOUS!!!!




Childress, our 1st winery stop! Such a cool gift shop!!!!!




MONROE!!!!!!

I couldn't get enough! TONS of pictures of him! I just love him! and John wants him! I told Todd & Court if Monroe goes missing, to check Paris first! ;)

:)



Remake of our beach trip! :)

Monroe even went for a swim!!!

the swim tuckered him out!! :)

What the boys were drinking on our "beach"!


*************************************************************************
When we got home, Momma told me about Daddy having troubles with his breathing, failing some test and needing more test & procedures done........long story short, he had to go to St Thomas for a "looky - loo" into his heart.... thankfully, it is just a small blockage, that hopefully can be treated with meds! so, lots of stress, but then good news!
Hopefully he is on the up and up, I want him to be! :)



The baby bump! B looked at me one night and was like "man, it is out there isn't it? Just all of a sudden!" and then a couple of nights ago he proceeds to poke me in the belly button when he discovered it was trying to inch its way out! Ouch, did it hurt! it is tender! The little things you don't know about! He felt bad!! ;)



2 comments:

Katie said...

What a fun trip Stacy!! I lived in NC for 3 years, never new they harvested such beautiful wineries!
A friend you can go panty shopping with is a true keeper!

Your still looking Fantastic, your almost there girl!!

Sherry Sumners said...

I've always heard that was a great city..the pictures were great and captured it all!!!! Happy happy birthday (belated)and what a sweet friend and baby bump.... He's growing growing!!! Love ya