Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Age, Olives & Jane Fonda!



******
Pierce is 13months OLD (yesterday - 1/2/12)

Accomplishments and Amazement's!

  • 2 new teeth! The eye teeth! They are poking through right now!
  • Speaking of teeth, you get so excited when I get the toothbrush and toothpaste out! I hope that continues! ;)
  • You still get so excited about bath time!
  • You still LOVE animals! You really enjoyed meeting Cousin Riley this holiday season! and she was so good to you!
  • You pucker your lips when you say "Ohhhhhh" They are the cutest squishy lips!!!
  • You are really talking more; just trying to tell us what you are thinking! Like tonight, we were enjoying the Turtle Night Light that Uncle John & Dana gave you (it projects the stars in constellations and the moon ALL over the room, it is quite addicting! Click Here to see a Blog write up about it!) and you would point to the turtle then point to the walls and ceiling continuously talking! :)
  • You are practically running!
  • You crack me up with some of your facial expressions. I think some of the things you are learning from the girls at Daycare, because a face you made tonight make me instantly think of Kendall! :)
  • You still love outside! When you think we are going outside you just clap and scream like no other!!!
  • You are giving the BEST High Five's!!! Now Daddy is just working on Fist Bumps! :)
  • You love you some magnets on the frig too! :)
again, I know there are a TON of things that you are doing, that I am not thinking of right now! but hopefully I blog about them as they come.... :)


****
While out to eat for Granddaddy's birthday this past week (12/30/12)......
we discovered you liked olives!
Wow, right?
that is how I feel!!!



****
and as Aunt Jenn summed up this picture.....
You are ready for your Jane Fonda work out!
:)
"Ok, I think I have the steps learned!"

"Yea! This is fun!"

****
Really? getting IN the basket!? ;)

No comments: