This morning, while rocking P, I all of a sudden remembered!
"Oh no! There are pictures on my baby camera from the Ocean Springs Christmas that never made it on the blog!!"
And the more I thought about it, I thought "no, these pictures deserve a blog post of their own"
:)
One afternoon, Brian, Jason and I ran out for a snack and a beverage!
:)
the jail!



The Springs.......









I was totally amazed by the Ruskin Tree! I just stood there in Awe most of the time!
"Oh no! There are pictures on my baby camera from the Ocean Springs Christmas that never made it on the blog!!"
And the more I thought about it, I thought "no, these pictures deserve a blog post of their own"
:)
One afternoon, Brian, Jason and I ran out for a snack and a beverage!
When we finished, Jason asked "Stacy, have you ever seen the jail, the springs or the biggest tree ever?"
Me: "ummmm, nope. don't believe I have!"
B: "SURE YOU HAVE, I have taken you before"
Me: "nope, I'm pretty sure I would have remembered those things"
B was convinced that he had showed me, I was well aware he HADN'T and J was just excited to be the one to show me! Me: "ummmm, nope. don't believe I have!"
B: "SURE YOU HAVE, I have taken you before"
Me: "nope, I'm pretty sure I would have remembered those things"
:)
- Thank you J for showing me parts of Ocean Springs I have never seen in the 13 years I have been coming there! (I am still giving B a hard time about that!) ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment