Today P & I walked to our neighborhood park.....these are a few pictures of him jetting around EVERYWHERE! He was so interested in the older kids and they were really nice to him when he would run up to their bikes and point at the tires and say "DOUGH!" and then when they would speak to him he would run back and stand right beside me, he did not cling to me, but would just come back and "check in" with Momma before going off on another run!
then......he spotted the Ladybug.....we watched her on the side of the wall for SEVERAL minutes, and P would softly touched her back.....then the wind blew her off into the grass.....I got her up on my hand, tried to put her on P's hand but he wasn't ready for that.....so he watched her on my hand for SEVERAL MORE minutes! I talked about how to be gentle with her and that she was a sweet bug......the wind blew her off my hand and P promptly stomps on her! I sucked in air and said "NO!" and he made the face like "OH! I am sorry" THANKFULLY it was VERY muddy and he just stomped her into the mud, I got her out and put her safely away from Mr. 15 Month Old Roughness!
It was sweet to watch him really pay attention to her though!
*******
and for my Murray State Fans!
GO RACERS!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment