Friday, March 30, 2012

Water Hose FUN!!!

watering the yard....



first splash of COLD hose water.... ;)


"Oooooo, I'll touch it.... "


"got myself again! hee hee!"


Now I'm drenched....but at least helping HIT the car and not Mommy or Daddy!


more help....


Taking my breath away it is so cold...


almost a fall, but caught myself and then said "Whhhhhhhhhhhhoa!"


talking and walking...


"here, don't you want too play too?"


" This is so funny & FUN! "


"What? you want to borrow the hose Daddy? I don't think so"


My magic is DONE! :)


I looked over after a neighbor had come by to say HI and he was shivering and had teeth chattering! I swooped him up and we went in for a warm bath.....he did NOT want to give up the hose at all! He cried quite a bit! I told him he would appreciate it more when it was 100 degrees outside! ;)



No comments: