This past Saturday, it was a beautiful day, sunny, breezy and mildly warm....Brian had a great idea about us grabbing some food and heading to a park and having a picnic! So, we did....we packed up and headed to Overton Park! We had so much fun! We all ate good, enjoyed the weather and P enjoyed watching the planes go over! I didn't want the day to end, it was so pleasant!
Mr Reid with his Elf John Deer hat on! :)
Ready for Disney World! :)
Silly Goose letting me try on his hats for this winter!! :)
P and I enjoyed an outing - just he and I. We went to the Children's Museum! We had a blast! He was EVERY WHERE! :)
On the way there, we were at a red light and he kept saying "Shoooes, Shoooes, Shoooes" and at this particular red light I know of a homeless man I seen often and I thought, as I am looking out the window to see..."maybe the homeless man left his shoes out by this building and P sees them" and he just kept saying it and kept saying it... and finally I said "point to where they are" and he points up. I lean down, look and lo and behold there is a bill board with an ad with SHOES on it! I laughed so hard and said "yep, there are shooes!" :)
Ready for Halloween! ;)
Reid's bath....not his first bath, but at least I got him getting a bath right?? :)
Happy Times! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment