Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Lost Keys!

Yesterday, after loading the boys into my truck from daycare, I am buckling Pierce into his seat...
I get done and I suddenly realize I can't find my keys!
I start to panic.
I literally turned in a circle.
I knew I had GOTTEN into the car, because I had to unlocked it to put the boys in....
so, I start saying   "what have I done with the keys? I have no pockets on my jacket - they aren't in there, they aren't on the ground around the truck, they are not in the floor board"
P was saying "down" and I absent mindedly said  "we will get down when we get home"
and he was so persistent saying "DOWN!"
and I really looked over at him and he was pointing to the built in cup holders in the truck.
---there were the keys!
He was trying to tell me the whole time where they were!
He is ALREADY having to take care of me.... Bless his heart....I'm losing it!  :)

No comments: