I couldn't just post 1 picture of that sweet smile, so I am posting 3 of the best ones! :)
Accomplishments and Amazement's!
- At our appt: Reid weighed in at 11 pounds and 6 oz! He was 23 inches long!
- Also at our appt: I voiced my concerns that he wasn't coo'ing and ahh'ing like he seems like he should. Dr. Ziebarth stated that he was not concerned about Reid because he was developing well and was healthy....and then he stated "When you have a talker (aka: Pierce) you have to have a listener (aka: Reid)" :) I laughed so hard!
- You seem so laid back!
- You don't cry much at all, unless you are hungry, tired or wet/dirty!
- You have started to day care full time and adjusting well!
- We have had to start giving you Miralax like we had to Pierce!
- You have started to smile!
- Since our appt you are coo'ing more! ;)
- You love to watch your brother! He loves on you often!
- You still have spiky hair!
- Your eyes are still very blue!
Reid -
You are such an awesome addition to our family! We are so proud of you! We have loved every minute we have had with you! We can't wait for many more minutes! ;)
We love you so much!
Mommy & Daddy
Mommy & Daddy
1 comment:
I love the third one. It appears he is pointing to the sign.
Post a Comment