Tonight we went to SY Wilson Antique Store in Arlington, where they had a place set up for "Pictures with Santa!" We have found our spot!! (until it becomes so popular it is as busy as the mall!) It was so quiet and we were able to sit with Santa as long as we wanted! It was really really special!!! I figured this year I would have to be in the picture so that P would actually sit there! and I was right. He didn't cry, but he was SUPER not interested in Santa and wouldn't even look at him. He didn't even say "Cheese" for the camera like he USUALLY does for Momma and then he got embarrassed and so we had to be done! Reid just chilled in Santa's arms the whole time! He was great! ;)
It was a wonderful memory though....one that I will remember for a long time!
And here it is......
Christmas 2012 with Santa!
Pumpkin snowman they have in front of the SY Wilson Antique Store! ;)
Red rocking chairs lined the front porch! :)
Helping put back a "ball" that fell off the tree when we went whipping by at 100 miles an hour after we got home! ;)
CHEESE!!!!!
Smile! ;)
I believe I have found a spot in the house that is great to take their picture together!
The big leather chair! :)
(poor Reid looks like a deer caught in head lights. With all the screaming "BEES!!" (for cheese) he was over stimulated I guess! Ha!)
:) Sparkly!
Our REAL tree!
Pierce helping me hang ornaments the other night! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment