Friday (12/14/12), GrandDad & GrandMom P came down to keep Mr. P & Mr. R so that Brian and I could both attend his Christmas Party! I was excited to meet everyone that he works with! Nice people! Unfortunately, no picture of us dressed up, and I was even trying to be trendy in my newly bought skinny jeans and tall boots (first ever for me!) Oh well, you can just imagine!!!
Saturday (12/15/12), we all hung out at the house on a gloomy, rainy Saturday! (I like that kind of weather tho!)
B also surprised me with my new CAMERA!!! I have been saving up money from Christmas's and Birthdays for awhile now, to get just the BIG camera I have been lusting after! and he has been nice enough to watch for sales and deals on it....and this week....was just the deal! :) I NOW have it! so, these next few months of pictures might be kind of scary until I get the hang of it! but it was so much fun to use it last night, because it ALSO SHOOTS VIDEO! I am so ready for Christmas morning now! :)
Last night when it had quit raining we decided to pack up and go through our local Drive Thru Christmas Lights called Starry Nights! It was a WAIT in the line of cars that P kept calling "Choo Choo!" and honestly, him and Reid did excellent! They sat in the car over and hour just WAITING to get to the spot to drive through!!! Once we got there, the excitement that Pierce showed was WELL worth the wait! :)
Before we got to the part where we could really start enjoying the lights, I was playing with the video part and I caught P doing a funny! 1st off I got Reid sneezing and THEN, I got P doing his "Aaaaaa, Aaaaaa, AAAAAAAA, Chew!" Pretending to sneeze!!! He had been waking up several mornings in a row this past week, and playing with his cars and just hanging out in bed, THEN he would start pretending to sneeze! SO FUNNY! I was excited for finally get it on tape!
Pierce, I pray that your excitement in life continues in all things and that it follows you where ever you go! I pray that you share that excitement with everyone you meet! Because when you share that, people will have their heart warmed! You are an amazing little boy and really so much fun! Stay happy! We love you!!!
Like I said, his excitement was well worth the wait!
So excited about the Choo Choo!!!
"My Noooose, my noooose!" :)
Seriously Mom, will you stop!?
Eating before we went to the lights!
Hanging out in the carseat! ;)
This morning (Sunday, 12/16/12), I was once again playing with my camera! LOVING IT!! :) B says that we might have to buy a bigger computer now, with all the pictures that I am really going to be taking! :)
Keep in mind these are not all clear, like I said, I am still getting used to it! :)
Talking out their plan of attack on Momma & Daddy! ;)
Pretty sweet if you ask me!
And cheesing it up for Momma! ;)
Pierce and I going to Church this morning together! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment