This past weekend (June 22nd & 23rd) we made a quick trip to Paris to celebrate Father's Day, enjoy the pool and for my high school girls and I to get together for a short visit!
It was a whirlwind!
Reid had to go to Urgent Care because he wasn't getting better with his snot, cough and having to sleep straight up. He was treated so nicely by a cousin of ours! (by marriage) but still, when she walked in I was so grateful! :) So, all in all he didn't feel well!
P LOVED the pool! Jumped off the diving board like a champ! Wasn't even scared! He got to help feed the moos! and he literally wanted to be "Owside" the WHOLE TIME! He would barely let us finish breakfast before he was wanting OUT! :) He also couldn't wait to give Papa his "prize" for Father's Day! We hadn't been there 2 minutes and wanted him to have them!
We got to visit the ALMOST done hog barns! For my brothers sake I hope it happens soon!!
I got to take a ton of pictures of Momma's pretty flowers!
It was a fun weekend! I think we wore Papa and Nona out and I hated that Reid felt bad, but I was so thankful to be there!
Thank you for letting us bring our Chinese Fire Drill in to invade your world!
:)
Giving Papa his Hot Dog grilling contraption we got him!
"lifting weights"
Hens & Chickens!
LOVING being around the Kitty! P LOVED that he could touch him! He was so gentle and sweet with him!
Pineapple!
Sunflower!
Queen Anne's Lace!
Easter lilies!
Going for a ride on the Gator! HIS FAVORITE THING TO DO!!!!!!!!
The boots! ;)
P investigating EVERYTHING!
The fans out back!
The Man of the Hour with the Hog Barns! ;)
Throwing Rocks!
Ditch Witch! ;)
Bac Bac cooling off!
Enjoying Fried Chicken!
Tadpoles!
The Kitty was my subject alot, because I think he is the prettiest color!
He chose Momma & Daddy! He and Blue get along pretty darn good!
So, I think he was meant to be there!
He is super sweet to Pierce! I really think P could pack him from here to the moon and he would let him!
and he has no name...... we can't decide! ;)
Daredevil! Loved it! Didn't even flinch when he would jump off and go all the way under! So proud of him!
Mr. Reidster got to come in for a few minutes before he lost his cool with it! ;)
The water was so warm. Papa had turned the heater on for us!
Mr Ham Biscuit! He loves for me to show him the picture when I am done taking it! ha!
Toting the cooler for Papa! :)
Watching the Kitty! I love his little feet crossed! ;)
Elle brought us these beauties from her yard! They make my House of Boys feel so pretty and "girlie" They are gorgeous! :)
Brooklyn came to enjoy some snack time and pool time with the girls!
:)
*******
Disclaimer about the title! John called our episode of trying to get in the truck, get to the farm to see the hog barns before it got dark, back several weekends ago, the Chinese Fire Drill. And he is right, I realize that every where we try to go or anything we try to do, it is like that, I honestly don't know how we get there or when it happens but it does! So, that statement might be said alot!
Thank you Uncle John for the TRUE picture of what my life really looks like! :) I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment