Sunday, June 9, 2013

Sip & See!

for Mr. Jack..... :) 




Isn't he a doll!?  
I am in LOVE! 
:)

We got to spend the afternoon, out in the yard, with a pretty awesome group of people!  I love these families and the friends they have!  I just feel like I have known all of them forever!  and I love that!  I love that they let us be a part of their world!  Even if we DID go to that OTHER school ("Ole Miss")! :)
We got to celebrate Jack and his arrival and how utterly sweet he is! 
Welcome Jack, we LOVE you to pieces, SO MUCH, ALREADY!  ;) 

 Pierce playing with Carson! 

Korbyn snacking!

Brenner loving on Reid!  He was the best little dude!  Hung out on the quilt, let everyone talk to him, let every one love on him!  Sweetie!!


Miss Sloane and Katie! 

Aly loving on Jack! 

Mason slippin' and a slidin'!

Boys talking! ;) 

Pierce and Sloane enjoying the water!

Look at that face!  Isn't she cute!?


Reid with Aly!



Taylor and Mr. Tracy! 

Court and the Sweet Jack!


Taylor and MONROE! ;)
 




Sweet Family!  :) 









We love ya'll ALL to death!  

Again, thank you for letting us be a part of your group!
We think the WORLD of ya'll!
:)

No comments: