Monday, January 6, 2014

Ellen & Josh's Wedding - 1/4/2014

Let me take you through the day..... 
The wedding was held at a beautiful old church that has been made into a banquet hall! 
Gorgeous light fixtures!

 The old sanctuary! 


Ju working!  



Getting candles ready! 




More candle work!  
Brian was Ellen's honorary bridesmaid......... :) 



Montana, Amy, Ellen and Ashley - Helpers for the day! 


Ju & I - Helpers for the day!

****
We had to make a run for a pen for the guest book..... We found ourselves being silly!  


 Selfie on the way!  :)






 Josh and Elle - married and beautifully glowing!  

Me and Ellen's Dad - Mr. Bill. 
I've been around him a LONG time.  
He used to call me Spacey Stacy
and he let me paint his fingernails!  :)



Mrs Susan - Ellen's mom (2nd from the Left) with her sisters!





Some of you may want to know how we know each other....
Ellen and I met in the 1st grade; Julie and Ellen met in the 5th or 6th grade; Amy, Julie, Ellen and I met our freshman year in high school!  

Beautiful cake!   

 :) 




 She was like a celebrity in my eyes.... I just followed her around with my camera!  :) 





 Mr. Bill giving his sweet sweet toast!


They must have had a discussion BEFORE, because there was no shoving cake in ANYONE's face!  :)

The favors were an excellent piece of toffee, that I inhaled! 




Mrs. Susan, Mr. Bill and their very good long time friends, Mr. Rick and Mrs Paula!
Mrs. Paula got stuck hanging out with Julie, David, Brian and I for the afternoon before the wedding! We all 5 went to eat lunch (Thank you again for that Mrs Paula!)!  We went to Hobby Lobby and Dollar General for last minute wedding needs!!  Her and Mr. Rick even stayed up with us in the Lobby of the hotel til late hours!  :) 
Such sweet people!  We had a blast meeting them and getting to know them!  I feel like I knew them already because of Ellen!  but it was so much fun getting to know them on our own!  :) 
  

 Her Great Grandmother pin!





Josh dancing with his niece! 


 Josh McKee from Paris was the great music for the night!  He is friends with Ellen & Josh!





Sweet couple! 


 Ellen comes down the stairs and she said "I hear ya'll cackling, what are you up too?"

BIRDSEED!!!!  Julie is hiding!   
 Now its time to pick it out of your hair!  :) 

It must have been a good night, someone left their shoes on the dance floor!  ;) 

Starting here..... it gets really funny.... or at least I think! 
and again, it must have been a good night because someone used flower arrangements as antlers! :)

and who left us alone in the room after clean up? :)



Trying to get the big arrangement off the table!


 Playing a game in the hotel lobby!  We were even told to be quiet by the receptionist! 

End of the night...... do you think we are tired??? I love you girls! 

and minus the one in the middle, the two girls on the outside stayed up til 4AM laughing, eating 3 bags of popcorn and enjoying each others company!!! 

Ellen - it was a beautiful day!  a great fun TIME!  
We are so happy for you and Josh and we wish you MANY more years to come!! 
I love you dearly, friend!

No comments: