Sunday, January 12, 2014

I DID sign up for this..... :)




Yesterday as I walk behind this scene of Pierce racing like a mad man through every mud puddle and Reid hollering at every piece of paper and puddle.....I think....I'm so lucky to have such good kids! They are so energetic and I am so thankful!
I read this blog post recently...."I signed up for this..."   I might not have signed up for the not sleeping at first, but I really have now.  This can't last forever!  :)  But the messiness, loving to jump in puddles and having to do laundry every time we come in, the loudness that comes with boys being rowdy....I signed up for and I am so glad that I did!
I love my boys!!  :)

Pierce is learning the responsibility of looking both ways when crossing the street and he TRULY is doing it!  Especially on his bike!
Reid is saying things like "NEIGH" when we pass the horses, "BALL" when his basketball is out of place, "BOOTS" when Daddy's boots are by the back door, and "WOOK" when something isn't how it is supposed to be!!
Pierce is truly starting to poopy potty train!
Reid continues do EVERY THING his big brother is doing!
Pierce will be the first person to tell ON HIMSELF when he does something bad!
Reid loves music more than ever!  He will dance at every commercial that comes on!

They are growing up so fast.....right before my eyes.....so, sleep or sleep deprivation....I am talking to myself daily to say..... "ENJOY EVERY MINUTE YOU CRAZY WOMAN!"  :)

No comments: