Monday, February 24, 2014

"It's Such A Nice Day Out, Momma!"


"It's such a nice day out, Momma" was what Pierce said to me this weekend!
Again, all I could think was .... HOW OLD ARE YOU!???  :)
but he was right, it was so pretty and much warmer than we have been used too! 
Even though both boys had ear infections. 
{Pierce's Right Ear and Reid's Left Ear (Dr Zeibarth said "If you put their heads together you got one good head! ha!)}
I couldn't make them stay in ALL day!  

Here is some fun we had.........
 Nona had gotten us these cool "tattoos" sidewalk art and then you sidewalk chalked them in!  :)  Neat stuff! 

Shelby came to play AND to tell us she was moving! :(  I have been really sad about this, because she was ALWAYS so sweet and good to my boys!  She reminds me of myself when I was little!  We are going to miss her!  and poor Pierce said "me have fun playing with you Shelby!"  :(  
He is going to miss her!  
 Reid even let her HOLD him!  Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?  :) 

3 Musketeers for the weekend!  :)  

No comments: