Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Where Did the Blonde Hair Come From?

Well, Daddy Brian, THINKS he figured it out! :) 
The other afternoon while at the Dollar Tree, I saw some Bubbles and was like "We will try these" because the boys have really enjoyed Bubble Baths and they had run out of their "Bunge" (Sponge) Bob Bubble Bath!
Monday night, we tried it out, and NO BUBBLES at all, well, there were a few, but I was like "Boys, I am sorry, I guess you get with you pay for.  What can I say, they were only a dollar!?"  
Last night, they were begging for bubbles, so I decided:  "you know what?  I'll just pour the whole bottle in there and see what happens."
Well, lo and behold when the last drop fell out of the bottle, what pops out??  
THE WAND TO BLOW BUBBLES WITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOT BUBBLE BATH!!!!!!!!!!!
Daddy peeped around the corner as naked boys were anxiously awaiting and Momma going "uh oh, Momma made a mistake!"
Daddy says "Well, Boys, I know where you got your blonde hair!"
:)
Hope this made you laugh or at least smile today because GEEZ'em, I feel like a DUMMY!

:)

No comments: