This face! I love it!
The series of these pictures is me CONSTANTLY getting Reid to stand still and "Cheese" for me! :)
Amazements and Accomplishments:
- 18 month check up was an interesting time! You didn't want Dr. Z to touch him or even LOOK at him! But you weighed in @ 28# and was 33inches tall! All in the 75th percentile! :)
- You love my LOTION! You are constantly trying to either EAT it or pretending to put it on your legs!
- You LOVE the hair dryer, EXCEPT when I try to use it on you!
- You are very attached to me! You just want to be with me, me to hold you or just making sure I am in your line of sight!
- You learned to drink from a straw in one afternoon.... on 3/8/2014
- Over night you have been saying so many words! "Heeeey!" for Hey! :) "ALL GONE!" when done eating! "What's THAT!?" at EVERYTHING! "Mow" is the vacuum - like Pierce did! "Mack" for semi's! "Haaa" is for HOT. and EVERYTHING IS HOT, even the ice! :) When pointing at pictures, no matter who is in it you say "You, you!" "La" for light! "Mink" for Milk! "Pee Pee" when anyone is sitting on the potty! "Ba" for ball! "Bub" for Bus! "Neigh" for horse! "Moo" for cow! "Ca" for Cat!
- You are still choosy on what you want to eat! You love meat!!
- You love apples and bananas!
- You tried broccoli the other day for the upteenth time and you kind of choked, coughed, laughed and looked at me and said "good" ha!!
- You love watching Pierce and what he is doing! You also like to copy him! :)
- You are starting to try to Pee Pee in the potty! You love to copy Pierce when he PeePee's outside! :)
- You are sleeping SOME better! KNOCK ON WOOD!!!
- You love to ride your tricycle! Or have someone PUSH you on it!
- You like outside, but I don't think you have to be OUT THERE ALL THE TIME like Pierce! :)
- You are cautious! You will furrow your eyebrows at ANYTHING and anyone!
- Your funny faces make me laugh! I try to catch them on camera, but they are so quick that I miss them!
I know there are things I am forgetting....
Reid -
We are so thankful for you! You are funny, cautious, loving and happy! You make us better people! You are growing up so fast! Just like you saying so many words over night! I just can't believe it! Thank you for being who you are AND HOW you are! We love you so very much!
Momma, Daddy & Pierce
No comments:
Post a Comment