Monday, March 3, 2014

Sunny to SNOW!!!

Saturday (3/1/2014)
We were able to go to the zoo.  It was gorgeous weather!  Almost 70degrees.  The boys really probably didn't need those jackets!  But I was afraid not to let them wear it!  :)  

They loved looking at the animals!  :) 

 Pierce played on the "park" at the zoo! :) 

Then our errand after the zoo was Sams!  
The lady in the line behind us was like "ARE THEY TWINS!??!" 
Ummmm, not even close!  :)
But I get Reid to smile and Pierce looks like he is a zombie!  



and today... (3/3/2014)  
We were snowed in!  I just didn't want to risk driving them in to daycare and me to work!  I worked from home and we even got to play a little while outside.  We didn't stay long, but I think the boys loved it!  They really didn't want to come in, but I really think they were cold!  I KNOW I WAS!!!  :) Their little hands were PINK.  I felt bad!  We are in for the night and we are getting to still watch it snow some! :) 



 Pierce wanted to play "dirts" in the  "'no"!  :) 


 Snow Angels!  P loved it! 




best!  :) 

No comments: