We have all been sick this past week. I guess we had a bug. It was funny when it was going its course through Brian; Pierce said "Daddy, what does the bug look like in your tummy?!" :) Pierce has been the last to get it and has been worse than everyone.
So, in passing.... this has all happened in the last little bit!
A Zoo Trip....
They were having a Foundation Walk for Cystic Fibrosis and BriarCrest band was playing music for entertainment! We got to enjoy too! I love how Reid loves music!
Child Labor? :)
Sophe turned 12 on May 1st! :)
Brian and I got to leave work early one day before getting the boys and went and saw the Tennessee Brewery downtown that some local people have "revived" for a short time before they tear it down! It was a gorgeous old building and such a great hang out on a beautiful day!
Helping me water..... Lord!
One pretty day outside.... Sand, Popsicles and water hose = very tired little boys!
"Lounging" ha!
LONG JUMP!!!
EVERYONE WAS DONE!!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment