The weekend was full of Partys, Play and more Partys! :)
We enjoyed every bit of it!!
Olaf!!
Elsa came to visit Brooklyn!
She was AMAZED and so excited!!
:)
They read, sang, played games, got stickers and ate! :)
P loved it! Reid was off somewhere else! ;)
KATIE BELL! I got to meet her! ;)
Favors!
Reid being "Off Somewhere else the whole Time!" :)
ELSA!
Katie again!
Jon Carter!
Birthday Girl!
after the party we went OUTSIDE and played in the sprinkler, ate popcorn and then played in the carwash......
Peek A BOO!
CHEESE!
Brotherly love! ..... for 2 seconds!
Cutie!
then after outside fun, I went and met up with some of my coworkers and had a "Goodbye Party" for Shellie and her fam!
I enjoyed holding Mabel! Isn't she a doll?
Can you tell some of the folks don't want her to leave?? :)
Sharday & Shellie!
Shellie and Mabs!
Cheryl and the girls!
Coach and Mabs!
Coach and Sharday!
Tracy & Hannah!
The group!
The Lunch Bunch!
The MECH group! :)
What a fun weekend!
Happy Memorial Day to all! Thank you to all that have served!
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment