WARNING!
8 legged animal in photo!!!
:)
So, Meet Rosie Za Za!
One morning we realized we had a Garden Spider or as Reid says "Spidey!" that had "nested" on our deck! Nona happened to be here and told Pierce all about Uncle John and his "Rosie's" that came back every year at our house! Uncle John would feed her and enjoy watching her eat! Unlike Momma here, that wanted to run for the hills! AND I STILL DO! It took all I had to get her picture and it took a lot more for me to pick out which picture to show on the blog! ha!
So, when Pierce heard about Uncle John's Rosie he decided to name ours Rosie Za Za!
We check on her every night and see what she has done!
I MIGHT put updated pictures but it depends on how my skin is crawling that day!
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment