Monday, July 14, 2014

Traveling Circus: Episode TWO

The circus went to Paris!  
What a fun time!  
We swam, I got to visit with friends, Pierce got to bale hay, Reid got to play with the hose as much as he wanted and I got to attend a Photography Club outing! 
The time went by too fast!  and I didn't want to leave home!  
I got to meet Mr. Jackson!  Unfortunately he was a tad fussy that day, not feeling so well, so I only stayed a minute! but I got to see those sweet cheeks and those awesome eyelashes!  AND I got to hug his Momma's neck!  :)
I got to have a fun dinner with my friend Gentry!  We talked and talked and talked!  There was never a lull in conversation!  Like she and I said "we just picked up where we left off!"  :)   Love her!

***
So, while I was visiting with friends, the boys and Nona and Papa got to watch this!  this helicopter was spraying the fields!  He would land on that truck, fill up and take back off!  When Pierce told me about it that night he said "IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOL MOMMA!"  



Uncle/Mr Jerry (Pierce can't decide what to call him!) walking Pierce to the truck to feel the wind off the helicopter!  

We saw tons of woolly worms this weekend!  Look at this bad hair-do guy!  






Are we in California??  NO!  Mom's grapes were SOOOOOOOOOO full!  Still a little tart but so nice and plump!!!!

Tadpoles! 





POPSICLES!

Swimmin' with Uncle John! 
Water hose teasing with Papa!
HE ATTEMPTED CORN!  :)   I was proud!  


Ice Cream eater!
Do you think HE enjoyed the cupcake???  :) 
new FLIP FLOPS!
poor tree that was hit by lighting!  :( 
See the lightening bug he is trying to catch!?  :) 
Froggies EVERY where! 
going to catch lighting bugs!  



Papa and Pierce watching lighting bugs!  Papa feel better please!!! 
The super moon!


Uncle John bugging his eyes out like "TAKE THE PICTURE!"  ;) 
Uncle John's birthday! 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  (7/11) 

***
Paris Photography Club contacted John and asked if they could come and photograph the hog barns as one of their "safari's" and they let me tag along!  It was so much fun!  Everyone was so nice!  And I did learn quite a bit!  :)  Here is some of my attempts at catching the "marbles"!  ;)  
John and them had refreshments for the club!

 John telling his story!
 Piglets!
"marbles" running everywhere! 


 part of the club snapping away!
 GLITZY!  It was literally like the paparazzi was there!  SO MANY FLASHES going off!!  hahah!!
 She is just different looking than the rest!
 Pretty much my only good picture of the entire morning!


 the fly photo-bombed the picture!



 booties!






 Hi!








 Mom's garden loot!

Pierce getting to bale hay! 
Wind blown!  
CANNONBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Bug eyes!
Thank you Momma and Daddy for letting us whirlwind into your house and then leave it looking like a hurricane hit it!  We appreciate you all so much!  Thank you John for letting us celebrate your birthday with you!  I appreciate you and Dana always coming to see us!!! 
We love you all so much!

No comments: