One of the nights before heading to Ocean Springs, I was texted this picture from his Daddy that said "we are packing to come see ya'll!" Who wouldn't be excited!?
Lots of coloring, drawing, play dough and stickers! :)
I got to get a little closer to MOE!
The boys and I discovered that Brian was an author at a very young age! Circa 1984! :)
A walk on the beach and getting to see pretty murals! :)
The boys at the park!
Brian and I got to slip away for a couple of hours for lunch! The food was so delicious that I told Brian that I couldn't talk to him! ha!
The kids table is more and more active every time we go! :)
PRESENT opening time was interesting! .....
Dance PAWTY! :)
Slo Mo Version! ha!
Bath time was fun!
:)
LOVE HIS SHIRT!
We got to have a treat! We went to the Lynn Meadows Discovery Center! The boys had a blast! They all 3 went in different directions! :) These pictures are really not too much out of order, that is how much we bounced from one thing to another! Thank you GaGa! :)
Secret Shopper Sweepstakes is what they looked like to me!! :)
Checking out!
While rowing you could see yourself on a screen that LOOKED like you were in the water! :)
WHOOOOOA! is what he kept saying when he would go down a big drop!
SWEATY and RED FACED little boys climbing, climbing AND climbing some more!
Polar Express, Watch out, you WILL be going fast as much coal as Reid put in ya! :)
A GIANT LIGHT BRIGHT!! so fun!!!
CRANE FUN!!!!!!
Reid is SCREAMING Cheese! :)
Serving me "cauky" and water! "You WIKE water?" :)
GaGa had made Brandon's cape and made Pierce's cape LONGER because he has gotten so tall! This was our photo shoot! I was laughing because the people out walking their dogs were watching us like "WHAT ARE THEY DOING?" and I wasn't paying attention while Jenn and GaGa were trying to get the boys to show me their backs and they are yelling "TURN AROUND STACY!" haha! It was a circus but I think we got some good ones! :)
SUPER HERO BOYS!!!!!!!!!!
I wish Pierce had come out clear because he was literally trying to fly! I loved it!!!
Trying to catch up! :)
Sweet Sweet boys! I hope they are close close friends!!
Thank you Poppy and GaGa for letting us bring our circus to town! We had such a good time!
We love you so much!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment