Monday, January 26, 2015

Girls Weekend!

 My sign I left the boys when I left!  :)  Then I left them little signs all over the house and Brian said they were running around trying to see who could find the NEXT sign!  ;)  
Court and I met up in Nashville for a much needed girls weekend! 
We had a ball!  
AND I think we rested some too!  :)  

Antique Archaeology!  :)  

 Live Music in the Antique Store!  ha! 


 Those jeans cracked me up!  

 Next door The Bang Candy Company!  Homemade marshmallows!  YUMMY!!!  And delicious infused tea and soda!!!
 Enjoying our Candy! 

Then we hit the Country Music Hall of Fame!
This is Webb Pierce's car!   Hilarious!  
 Set of Hee Haw! 


 THEN we were there on the ONLY day that Kenny Rogers and The First Edition were there to have a panel discussion!  :)  

 They were really funny!  

 Music City Conference Center!  
 Where the Predators play!
 Broadway!  Bigger than Beale but the same feel!  :) 
 YUMMY LUNCH!!
 The Merchant!  If you are ever there, it is a MUST to go there! 

 We walked IN the Wild Horse Saloon, watched a few line dances and Walked OUT!  Had to have a picture by this horse!!
 The boots were so pretty everywhere!!!

***
 One day of the trip we enjoyed a day at some fun antique stores!  
 THEN we got stuffed at Cafe  Loveless!  It is a MUST too!  :)  


We missed our boys but it was so much fun to get to talk and visit with no little screaming boys in the back ground!
I love you friend!!!


While I was gone.....
They did this......


 Played.....

and was put to work!  hahahah!

No comments: