Monday, October 12, 2015

NACFC 2015

North American Cystic Fibrosis Conference
was held in Phoenix, AZ
10/7-10/11/15
It was hot, dry and brown, I miss home! :)
BUT, I got to see, visit and stay with Court!! 
I got to see her alot more than I thought I would!  
 First morning of getting our mind fried by information! ;)

Then, the 2nd day, we skipped some classes for a couple of hours to visit the Desert Botanic Gardens!  The cacti were so NEAT and HUGE!  















 My Adult CF Team!
L to R:  Marty (RN), Anarug (Pulmonary Fellow), Me, Glenna hiding behind me, Dr. B, Jeanie and Dr. Murillo!  
 Brian sent me this picture.... roasting marshmallows!
A few months ago, my friend Gentry MOVED to Phoenix!  When I finally put 2 and 2 together, I texted and said "WE ARE GETTING TOGETHER!"  and so we did!  It was only 2 hours, but it was the best 2 hours of catching up and her letting me talk her head off!  :) 

I had a fun time, but I will say I missed my boys sooooooooooooooooooooooo bad!
They were so sweet when they saw me at the airport!  Made me feel really missed!
:)

No comments: