Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Allergist Appointment!

3/30/16
Well, we did it, we met with an Allergist for Pierce.  He needed it so bad!  We had to take him off all his meds 1 week prior to this appointment.  He was MISERABLE.  When we got there, the doctor actually had to give him a breathing treatment.  He sat like a statue while taking it.  But afterwards, he was a new boy!  It was amazing!  She was an awesome doctor!  We liked her A LOT!  Thankfully, P only has seasonal allergies.  So, we will only have to take meds from February to June-ish.  We are on a hard regimen,but ALREADY I can tell the difference in my little buddy!  He is HIGHLY allergic to Oak trees.  Lordy, they are EVERYWHERE.  ha!  He was brave when he did the skin test!  and he has been a champ taking all his meds!  I just am so thankful that we can tell a difference already!  :)  He is getting relief now!  :)   and I love right now he is calling his inhaler is "breathing treatment!"  ha!

No comments: