Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Easter Weekend Fun!

3/26/16 - 3/27/16
We had such a good weekend!  Even though I had to work, I had such a good time being with my family!  
 We dyed eggs!  :) 


 Oooooooo!  :) 



 I was cleaning out my china cabinet for easy moving to paint.... look who found a hideaway!  :) 
 Helped mow the yard... yep, in their jammies!


Pierce's friend Ian, from school (middle) had his birthday party!  Rex was there too!  It was set up like a carnival!   Pierce LOVED the Mystery Box!  Even the little boy that was "running" the booth was AMAZED at what Pierce could get right!  :) and he didn't cheat! I watched!  :)   
 He loved it so much we came home and MADE one of our own!  ha!!
 Easter Bunny Treats!  I didn't get a picture of Reid because he was flitting around too much!  :) 
 I got a pedicure from Reid!  I'm spoiled!!



I never get selfies of Reid like I have Pierce so I loved finding these guys on my camera roll! 

No comments: