7/11/16
The boys and I traveled a short distance to Somerville, TN to see my long time friend Katherine and her 3 boys! Also meeting us was another long time friend of mine, Lori and HER 2 boys! Us momma's were out numbered! We had such a good time! I enjoyed seeing all the boys interact! and us mommy's did get a few girl talk subjects in also! I hated for the day to end! but we are saying #annualplaydate! :) Love you girls and ALL the sweet boys!!!
John Mobley and Heston just enjoying some snacks!!
Lunch! ha!
Heston!
Baller!
Johns!
Henry and Harris with Pierce and Reid!
SNOWCONE TIME!!!
Reid was AMAZED at the SnowCone Straw! He was like "Momma! Its a STRAW that's a SPOON!" ha! Miss Katherine let us bring one home! ha!!
Heston!
These were funny!
John Mobley in the front (2), Reid (3), Pierce (5), Henry (6), Johns (5), Heston (1) and Harris (8)!!
I loved how our visit was just like we had never left off!
No comments:
Post a Comment