Saturday, July 30, 2016

Catching up on some Fun things!!

 Scooby was at my house and VACUUMED!  :)  
 ENT visit.  The nurse just kept saying "HE IS ALMOST AS TALL AS HIS MOMMA!"  ha!
one afternoon we went to 2 parks!
We played in Shadowlawn Park first!

 They had some cool mushrooms!
and a looking glass!!

 Then we headed to our park in our neighborhood..... 
Blue Lagoon Park. 
I will say I am going to miss that part of the neighborhood!
Someone was tired!
 beacuse we walked around our lake to the bridge!!
Then someone else was tired AGAIN! and told me that I was going to slow!
and he did sweetly asked "Can I ride on your neck, momma!?"  Not my shoulders!  ha!!  and I agreed! 

 Then they were mesmerized by a gentleman fishing!! 
 Watching a cat ride a roomba!!  and laughing so hard!!!
 Profile!
Potato or Pillow Case races break!! 

No comments: