Sunday, August 7, 2016

PARTY TIME!!!!

 Patrick's 6th Birthday Party was at Maple Grove Farms in Collierville!  It was beautiful out there!  I thought we were all in the wrong place!  ha!  They rode horses, petted bunnies, did a bouncy house, rock climbed and had a hay ride!  The boys were EXHAUSTED!!!
 Pierce brave boy going 2nd after the birthday boy!!
 Reid LOVED the bunnies!  'THEY ARE MUCH SOFTER THAN SOPHIE MOMMA!'
 Reid got brave and wanted to go again but they put the horse up!!

 The birthday party crew!!

He loved it!  He just wasn't quite tall enough!  :) 


 I bet Pierce went 100 times!  ha!

 Hay Ride!

Then afterwards, Patty and the fam invited us over to open up the presents that he had gotten....I didn't think I would ever peel them away to get out of their hair and go home!!


 HA!!

and this video cracks me up!  Reid kept moving the goal on them!  I think this is the neatest gift!!!!  :)  
Thanks Wiggins for letting us come over and join your celebration!!!

No comments: