Sunday, August 7, 2016

Splash Pad = Minor Med!

 It was SO hot one afternoon (8/2/16) after school that we decided to go to the Bartlett Splash Pad.  They were having SUCH fun and met a new little friend that I hated to tell them we had to go home!  Well, I kind of wish we HAD because Reid fell up the slide stairs and busted his chin open!  To the LeBonheur Minor Med we went! It was a long night but Reid was a PURE CHAMP!  Literally he did NOT cry ONE time while they were putting the stitches in!  He was so brave!  Even the staff was AMAZED!! Usually they have to restrain kiddos!!!  We, of course, went and got a milkshake afterward!!  He calls his stitches "ties!"  My little tough man!  And Pierce was so sweet, he was like "I don't want Reid to be hurt!"  and Reid said 'I want a new chin!"  after we got home and showed Daddy our boo boo!!! 




 Killing time waiting with Snapchat!!

No comments: