Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Totally Catching up in 2020!


Life has been on the run since the start of the year, I have REALLY talked to myself, trying to make it SLOWER, but it just hasn't happened!  So this is why you are getting a DUMP of pictures!  Enjoy, because I just enjoyed sharing them!
This is how I feel about life all the time!  ha!


I am really loving hearing Reid play....now to convince him to go to another piano teacher!


  Friends and Silly pictures!  Quade and Pierce 

 Cooper came into town and we had dinner with him one night!  SO FUN!  The boys were mesmerized by him!  Literally barely talked at dinner and hung on EVERY word he said!  LOVED IT!
 Pierce's teacher got TEACHER OF THE YEAR!  He took her flowers one morning to say CONGRATS!!!
 We went beer tasting!  :) 

 "diggin for rocks" in our Discovery gift! 


 silly!
 :) 


 Reid's friend Braxton had a basketball party!  He had a blast!
 Boys from his class!  Brody, Reid, Olli and Garrison! 
 on the 99th day of school, all the 1st graders were SPYs!  I had a rain coat that was WAY to big!  but he looked the part! 

 I even got to volunteer!
 Pierce finished another awesome Lego!!
 Playing trash! 
 Reid was home sick one day, and he wanted to make a phone!  All I helped him do was hot glue some pieces together!  I never know what he is going to get into and one day I'll be REALLY surprised when he does it all him self and I'll say "Um, why is there a cut up box in here?"  :) 

 Flowers just because! 
 Silly Glasses!
 We went to watch the school play and got to sit with Pierce's friend Joshua!
 BUTTERCUPS!
 HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
 My co-worker gave me this Hershey Kiss!  The boys said they were stealing it! 

 At our neighbors house! 
 COLD!
 Date with Daddy for Donuts!
 Date with Momma with Muffins!  ha!

 FRIENDS over is the best!  2/21/2020!!! 
 Garner playing some Switch!

 SOCCER TOURNAMENT in Oxford!  It was a beautiful day!  and the boys had fun!  Reid was a tad bit under the weather !  and we were EXHAUSTED at the end of the day, but Brian and I had such fun showing the boys where we used to live, where we met and the Ole Miss campus!  They had a ball and we loved going down memory lane!!
2/22/2020









 Cheers to Lily for her Birthday Cupcakes SHARED with us!!!

 Family International Night at Lakeland Middle School was the neatest thing!  2/25/2020  Pierce performed with the Glee Glub, then we got to try TONS of food from other countries!!  It was a blast with a TON of people!!! 

Reid Saw Garrison! 
Pierce said "I am LOVING THIS FOOD!"  He is truly fun to eat with!
Amelia's first ride!  :) 
I came in to Pierce reading 2/26/2020 and he made me think of that fish that is in Nemo or Dory... one of those, that is WAY DOWN in the bottom of the ocean where no light gets, and it has this thing coming out of his head for light!  ha!

There has been so much rain, they just played in it....
and got muddy!
and had their friends join in... 

and just silliness in general! 

No comments: