Silly Glasses!
I can't remember if I blogged about this, but the Elementary school put on the musical Aladdin! It was great! and we had a fun time seeing our friends do an AWESOME job of performing! And we sat with our friend, Joshua!
Sleeping with friends~
HILARIOUS!~
one afternoon we had a HUGE Gaga Ball visit with neighbors and friends!
Popsicle Time!
I got to snugs with Samuel!
and our neighbors down the street sent us these pictures of the water fight! ha!
Silly glasses day at school !
we rode our bikes to work about every day before spring break!
after school treats! ha!
silly!
Wacky Wednesday dressing!
more riding!
FRIENDS!
silly, this post has A LOT of silly in it!
favorite character day! Thing 1 and Thing 2!
Their hair was AMAZING!!!
Soccer, CHILLY WILLY!
:) Number 21 has my heart!
Friends while brothers and cousins play!
GO P!
racing some more!!
Oh! and we went one night to the 901 FC Soccer game!!!
with Graham and Amy!
Friends for life!!
LOVE THESE FRIENDS!
and our very last true outing before all the happenings of the world.....
Brady's birthday party at the Putt Putt! Reid had a ball!!!
KJ and Reid!
Spencer and Reid
The clan!
Silly, but little did he know he would have to look like this everytime he went out after this!
Reid and Birthday Boy!
and they went on a climbing gig..... they were both scared to death, I would have been too! But they were brave even to try!
Sleeping sound!!































No comments:
Post a Comment