All my girls at work threw me a baby shower at our favorite restaurant right by the hospital, Bhan Thai on October 27th! What a blast!!! and again I was so overwhelmed with everyone's positive attitude and love towards me, Brian & Baby B! We are so blessed!! Just a few pictures to show how much fun I was having! Mom has more pictures on her camera for me to get later! These are just a few from Lisa! She was the nights photographer! Thank you Lisa!! :)
Homemade cake from one of my Dietitian girls! YUMMY!
Lisa made me this homemade Pillow for Baby B!
Recipes for Flubber, Bubbles & PlayDough from Rochelle! Can't wait to mess up the kitchen making these!! :)
Homemade burp towels from Lisa! She is my sewer!! :)
Momma had knitted a baby hat for Baby B! So sweet! I am so proud of her and knitting class!!!
Momma & I!
Homemade cake from one of my Dietitian girls! YUMMY!
Lisa made me this homemade Pillow for Baby B!
Recipes for Flubber, Bubbles & PlayDough from Rochelle! Can't wait to mess up the kitchen making these!! :)
Homemade burp towels from Lisa! She is my sewer!! :)
Momma had knitted a baby hat for Baby B! So sweet! I am so proud of her and knitting class!!!
Momma & I!
No comments:
Post a Comment