My awesomely creative, talented, strong, hilarious and beautiful friend, Lori, gave me one of the most precious baby gifts that I have every heard of.....a Belly Bowl! I have had many people say "what is that?" Well, my talented friend here, is a potter and an amazing one at that, and she took a mold of my belly this past week and when she has time (she just had a baby on Sept. 21st!!) she is going to make me a BOWL out of my Belly mold!!! I love it!!!
We had such a good time visiting and laughing!! It was SUCH an enjoyable afternoon! Momma was there with me too and I was so glad! She was my photographer for the day!
This gift is a true keepsake and I am so thankful for it and my friendship with Lori. We have been together since grade school. We met playing softball! and I don't know what I would do without her!
I love you much!


Front room of her Studio!
Getting ready!
my torture area! No, just kidding, it was not torture! It was so much fun!!!
Her awesome studio, Mudslingers! an old gas station!
Building the "coliseum" around my tummy! It looked just like that or a concrete flower pot! ha!!



Plaster time! :)
Waiting for it to set up! We are talking a blue streak! ha!!
The mold! Now she will just do her magic and make a bowl! :) I can't wait to see it!!
Thank you so much Lori! What an awesome treasure!
Every time I look at it, I will think of you!
I love you much!!
and as a hilarious side note: yes, this is a pigeon IMPRINT on the side window of Lori's studio.
Right before we got there, he flew into the window, and unfortunately lost his life, but Lori & I could NOT quit laughing at how PERFECT his imprint was on the window!
God Bless him.
RIP Pigeon of Huntington!
:)
We had such a good time visiting and laughing!! It was SUCH an enjoyable afternoon! Momma was there with me too and I was so glad! She was my photographer for the day!
This gift is a true keepsake and I am so thankful for it and my friendship with Lori. We have been together since grade school. We met playing softball! and I don't know what I would do without her!
I love you much!
Thank you so much Lori! What an awesome treasure!
Every time I look at it, I will think of you!
I love you much!!
Right before we got there, he flew into the window, and unfortunately lost his life, but Lori & I could NOT quit laughing at how PERFECT his imprint was on the window!
God Bless him.
RIP Pigeon of Huntington!
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment