Friday, November 26, 2010

Down To The Wire......


OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!
Baby B (still no name, so don't ask! :) ha!) could be here any day!
A-N-Y DAY!!!! Eek!!!

I am 38 weeks! Looking huge, I think, but people are super nice and say "WHAT? you have 2 weeks left?" when I answer their oh so frequent question of "how much longer do you have?" question!! Thank you to all those people! :)
I have some slightly swollen hands and ankles (but wearing my support hose proudly) and I might be a tad bit uncomfortable, but no complaints from me! :)
I'm just thankful for as well as I have done for the past 9 months!
I have to say, now, if I could just work on my high strung-ness (and decrease it) about being nervous about this whole journey, I would be a lot better! :) People keep saying "you will be fine" & "you are going to be great"......if only I could get that through my head! :)

*************************************************************************************

The nursery!

Is pretty much complete, we think!!!
We just got our glider!
The car seat FINALLY CAME IN {after we were scared for Baby R Us people, because if it hadn't have come in.....long story short they canceled our order and did NOT tell us......they were going to have an regional meeting about the Baumeister's!" :) }
The bedding was on the porch just the other day!!!
We have have washed all the blankets and receiving blankets!!!
We know we are SO not ready, but we have diapers, a place for him to sleep and clothes......
;)

I have had so many people ask to see the room....so here you go!!!!!



B says "he has more clothes than I do!" His closet is packed! :)



*************************************************************************************
HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL!!!
We are so thankful and HAVE SO MUCH to be thankful for!!!!

Our Thanksgiving Feast! I made the dressing and we didn't choke on it! It wasn't dry!! The sweet potatoes weren't too bad, if I say so myself! B did an AWESOME job on the Turkey! He smoked it! and I can't wait for left overs tonight! :) and we used our china!!! FUN!!!!

***********************************************************************************

my 5 dollar ring that I have had to start wearing 'cause my fingers are just swollen enough that I feel like you would have to cut my finger off to get my ring off if I wore my good ring! :( I am sad about it. I have had so many compliments on it, and I have a good time saying "Girrrrl, it is so fake!" :) B said "If I had known I could buy a 5 dollar ring...." :)

*************************************************************************************

one of my sweet floors at the hospital threw me a shower on November 17th! Thank you so much for being so sweet to me!!!! - ALWAYS!!!!

They made me turn sideways with my cake because they said when they took my picture with me standing front ways, you couldn't tell I was pregnant - sweet of them, but I beg to differ! :)

My sweet friend and Aunt to Sophie, Karen, made the above blanket! :) LOVE IT! all 3 of us can fit under it! :)

Shelley, Karen & Me! Missy was missing in action so she didn't get in the pic!!!

***********************************************************************************

Below is pictures from my Mom's camera at my RD shower that was thrown October 27th! I just thought they were great pictures and wanted to share! :)



4 comments:

Jennifer said...

You look fantastic, and so does the sweet nursery! I'm so glad Babies R Us finally got smart and sent you the car seat. Can't wait to meet Baby B soon!

Sherry Sumners said...

oh stacy..you look GREAT!! Such a precious little HAPPY mama you are.. i love your post. I love seeing the babies room...i LOVE LOVE IT... hearing about your journey, and seeing the peeps you work with.. how sweet of them. I guess if you are having baby b today you wouldn't be blogging about it anytime soon..ha..i;m praying for you and you are going to be a wonderful mommy. All those worries will go away when you get that sweet baby boy in your arms..xoxox

Katie said...

Well you have definitely been showered!!! The room looks great, you look fabulous, any day now!!!!
I love the color you choose for Weber's Room, it's the same color I have in my living room ;)

Paoletti Family said...

You are so adorable. I just found your blog. Your little one is TOO cute.