Friday, May 6, 2011

5 Months Old!!



5 Months Old!


Things That Amaze & Entertain Us:




  • He is ROLLING over.....just flipping up a storm, if you aren't paying attention he will be across the room before you know it!


  • Getting in the crawling position, he just hasn't taken off yet!
    Those little teeth look like white chicklets!


  • Bearing Weight when held up on his feet!


  • Really concentrating for longer periods of time on us, Sophe, on his own hands & books!


  • Like Father like Son: he is an "all over the bed sleeper!" :)


  • Smiling at EVERYONE all the time!


  • He weighed 14 pounds and 15 oz at our last visit on May 3rd!
    He is almost Tri-Pod sitting by himself!


  • Sadly, he is close to growing out of his swing and bouncy seat!


  • He is super ticklish!
    I hope by the indication of him coo'ing and aahing all the time that he is going to be a talker and friendly with everyone!


  • He LOVES Yo Gabba Gabba!!!!


  • He has been a traveler! and a good one at that! SO PROUD!!!


  • His skin is just so soft!


  • Momma here, is getting much braver with the nail clippers! ;)
I again, know there is more! but I will just have to tell you as I remember them or get better about writing them down! ;)

:)
He is a cute little Toot Blossom!!

No comments: