My day started out with French Toast with Nutella in bed! YUMMY! along with a BEAUTIFUL orchid that Pierce & Brian picked out together! :) and then the rest of the day was just relaxing and enjoying one another! All day it was weird to think "I am a Momma!" So strange but so nice! :)
Brian & I both got to talk to our Moms several times that day, wishing we could be with them!
I know that I am so very thankful for my Mom! I have no idea what I would do with out her! She is my best friend!
Thank you Mom for all you do for me (and Brian & Pierce)! Again, I am so thankful for you and love you so very much!!!
Happy Mother's Day to all the Mommas out there!
I hope your day was as good as mine!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment