Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend Madness!

In P's words..............

I made Momma roll around on the couch with me! :)

Thursday night before the weekend REALLY got started, I assisted Momma & Daddy cutting a big limb out of our little tree in the front yard that had broken off in the BIG storm that had come through! I had to wrap up Momma said because it was CHILLY WILLY outside! :)


**********************************************************************************
I attended a buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz'in fun birthday party for Brooklyn! A Bee Party! It was bee-u-tee-ful outside and they had a Moon Bounce and I enjoyed watching the other kids slide IN & OUT 100 times! ;)


Favors from Brooklyn the Bee!

A Bee on her cake!!!

Moon Bouncing!!!

Getting ready to blow out her candle!

Blowing out her candle!!!

My very own Bee Visor!

Brooklyn got her purse I gave her! She was excited! Already swinging it around like Momma does! :)

Momma of course wanted Brooklyn and I's picture together! :)

Our conversation is our business, parents! :)

**********************************************************************************
I also monitored Momma & Daddy while they did yard work in my borrowed jumper-a-roo from Brooklyn! I was telling them what to do and when to do it! I also enjoyed watching the man across the street mow & weed eat!


***********************************************************************************
I attended my very first Memorial Day cook out/swim party @ Mr. Robert & Mrs. Melinda's house! It was so much fun watching all the kids jump in the pool and see how big they could make their splashes!!! I even watched Momma & Daddy get beat in CornHole by Mr. Eddie & Mrs. Becky! :)

and I held my first crawfish.......................... !!!!!!!!




************************************************************************************

and I'm posing all the time for Mommy, I mean, I know what the camera means these days, I start cheesing it up before she gets ready to take the picture. I mean, it makes her happy so I guess I'll still do it! She wanted me in her favorite chair that she says she might recover soon....so, I posed for her.... I mean, one day I will tell her "NO!" but right now....who cares!?
:)

So, that was my weekend update in a nutshell......whew! I'm tired!
:)
Happy Memorial Day Everyone!!!

No comments: